- DDoS Protection
- Servers are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We provide more than 25+ free applications, like WordPress, Joomla Drupal etc for a single-click installation
- SMB registered domains set up is just a click away
- For all plan except Starter, we offer 1 GB MySQL Linux database storage space.
- Easy to use and extremely Flexible Control Panel at your Finger tips!
cPanel Control Panel Features for shared hosting linux
- MySql/Mariadb, PostgreSQL with phpMyAdmin
- Remote MySql Connect
- POP3/IMAP Email Accounts
- Third Party Mail Client Configuration Support
- Create Forwards & Aliases
- Account Level Filtering
- Spam Assassin Anti-Spam Tool
- BoxTrapper Email Verification
- Create Mailing Lists
- Webmail Access
- Email Reports
- Email Delivery Route
- Email Authentication
- MX Record Setup
- Mass Email Account Creation
- Configure password-protected directories
- IP address denials
- GnuPG key settings to restrict access
- Protect your site with Hot Link Protection, Leech Protect, and Mod Security.
- Set up subdomains, addon domains redirects to point visitors in the right direction.
- Identify your site with Simple DNS Zone Editor and Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
- Take advantage of third-party software for blogs, bulletin boards, guest books, eCommerce, and more to build a robust, dynamic site.
- Edit and back up files and folders while monitoring your website's disk space usage.
- Know your audience and track your website's performance using Webalizer and AWStats.
Plesk Control Panel Features for shared hosting Windows
- Ready-to-code online development platform with a code editor and advanced site preview with support for dynamic sites.
- Parse web server logs and display relevant warnings and error messages in the Plesk interface.
- Mass-manage, secure, and automate your WordPress instances, plugins and themes. Simple staging, cloning, updating, caching, backup and more.
- Mass-manage and one-click security for your Joomla! instances, extensions and templates.
- Easy deployment of your websites by either pushing it to a local or by pulling from a remote one Git repo.
- Add Node.js applications to your websites with just a view clicks, install NPM packages, run scripts, edit the configuration files.
- Deploy and manage Docker containers locally and remotely
- The XML API protocol is designed to support interaction between Plesk and third-party software remotely.
- Scan, Repair, Report, Fix supported databases.
- Configure the time and date to run specific commands or tasks.
- Add even more value to Plesk, using a wide variety of third-party applications in the Plesk Application Catalog.